MusicPlaylistRingtones

STUDY WEEK...

Written by Kyan on Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 1:27 PM

oh man.....lifes sure is getting more and more boring .... everyone went back to their sweet sweet home town... i'm the one who is stucked in sg long ~! sob .... Next week will be my final exam for this sem ...man ...imagine ...one sem dy gone ......omg ......times sure flies ...

ahahah ....who would have imagine ---me in utar ?? even me myself would not believe it .. anyway ...the 1st sem was merely an observation for me .... for the next coming sem ....i'll live my life to the fullest...

for the next sem --- my objective will be-->

  • Go back for basketball , sports n stuffs
  • continue my modern dance class n take up a new dance --ballrooom...so to prepare for the career developments's social night
  • Get a digi cam or a camera phone from my dad ....no matter wat must get it ......essential stuffs for blogging
  • of ya, almost forgot .....join the career development society
  • manage the taekwando club's major event ----- inte faculty tournament , martial art night n the training camp to pangkor island

well .....i;m currently browsing through everyone's blog ....n it seems like everyone is enjoying thier life now ... xuan -- > ahaha--> having her events , n singing all the way long .... 9 chinese guys huh .....must b protected ..ahahaha ...it aint like sg logn here ...aih

limys --- ? havent heard from him...may b studying perhaps ? or anime-ing n dota-ing ?? lolz

ah hee---- ? it seems like he;s preparing for the examm...coz of the msn's private message he wrote there .... good luck la dude ~

C.chuan ----? this guy ? mou dak gao wan la .... keep on asking me for a dota match with his team n my friends ?.. n everytime pou ss2 da gei.....aih..

hai xin---- ? hahah...long time havent heard from him....dunno busy doing wat ...ahahaha....may b found another gay mate perhaps ? lolz

wan bin ---? this girl .....she;s totally out of my list ....havent heard from her in decades ....like totally dissapeared from this world. ..no msn no ntg ...but ...er,mmmmm ...good luck n all the best to u la if u c this ~! ^-^

cs, ck , ben n xyn--- ahahaha....can only c them in blogs n cirles ...

who else did i miss ? ? ? ? hurmmmmmmmmmm............................

anyway ...i think i'll stop here ........continue my revision of coz .. ^^ byebye

oh ya ....for the coming event ..... after my final exam ...i'll most probably head to sunway for steamboat ....or may b in the evening for the theme park may b ? ? then later at night to ruums or maison ...ahahahaha.... very the " qi dai"

0 Responses to "STUDY WEEK..."

World's Time