MusicPlaylistRingtones

Life`

Written by Kyan on Saturday, October 6, 2007 at 11:08 PM

3 words to describe my life now ...boring ...boring ....and boring. I'm stuck in a place so called cheras ....cant get my butt to kuantan yet because need to accompany my mom here . REASON? coz my grandma fell down n broke her leg n dat's y my mom need to take care of her ...so....it's some sort of like me looking after of my mom n my mom taking care of my grandma.~~



Well.....my life routine doesnt change much anyway....gaming , anime-ing ...chatting ....n. bla bla bla which normal guy would do ... just a few days ago i went back to sg long .....to grab somethings that i've missed .... i took te U46 bus down to Tung Sin Hospital....after accompany my mom to the hospital....from there, i took the U41 bus to sg long ....n gosh....it tooked me nearly 3 hours to reach there~! the journey was so aweful...the worst trip ever.....the bus is so stuffy, packed with foreign workers .....n u can smell some odd stech~and at the end of the day, i arrived at home at about 10 at night ~...

Then the next day ....i tooked the u46 bus out from cheras again and stopped at leisure mall......then from there tooked the u40 bus to kajang ...and changed to u41 which leads to sg long ~~ ...the whole journey was like around 1 hour...~~ all becoz just wanna da gei...hahaha........errr..Had a game there with wen jie then later went to cheras selatan's jusco to look for jobs ler .`...had my dinner there n later went back home separately~

Then today////7th of october ....errr....went to the hospital to visit my grandma ... she's recovering ler ...very glad her condition got better ...then all of my aunts came back to visit her ...n it's quite a reunion~~ ahaah....well....i did something odd again today......ahaha...suddently my hand started to itch......cant find any cc around the pudu area....so....i tooked the putra line to wangsamaju to da gei`! ...wahahaha....geng ...errrr...arrive there around 4 i think~~...aih... so wish to have a camera ...then i can take down alot of pics from different parts ok kl~!!! ..aahahha....may b some other day i'lll be heading to kelana jaya./.... havent been there b4~~ explore tat place later if can~!

errrr....i think that's enough for the moment ....heading back to ktn this coming friday ` 12th~~ c ya~!

0 Responses to "Life`"

World's Time