MusicPlaylistRingtones

Yiruma

Written by Kyan on Friday, September 12, 2008 at 10:49 AM

It was day-5 of my final examination and there's 3 more papers to go before I'm set free.
While coping up with my studies for my finial's, i also found myself ways to relieve from the stress and pressure of studying.
And one of the ways was listening to musics, especially instrumental types of songs.
Songs from Kenny G, Richard Clayderman just to name a few.
.
.
And thanks to Wen Jie , i came across to this pianist, Yiruma.
.
.
The Clips below are some of his performance and songs that i personally thinks that are his best so far...
.
"Yiruma- River Flows In You"





"Yiruma- Kiss The Rain"

Not bad huh?
.
.
If you guys have any musicianist that you want to share with me, please do drop so at the comment page, i'll aprreciate alot.
Thank You.
..
The End

0 Responses to "Yiruma"

World's Time